RHINO Sterile Compressed Gauze
RHINO RESCUE: High-Quality Cotton Gauze
Take control of emergencies with RHINO RESCUE's cotton gauze. Made of 100% cotton, this gauze offers excellent fluid absorption and stability. This soft, breathable, flexible material is not easy to tear, ensuring optimal performance during critical moments.
|Pack of 1
|4.72 x 2.36 x 0.31 inches
About This Item:
- [High Quality] RHINO RESCUE gauze, made of 100% cotton, has excellent fluid absorption and stability. Meanwhile, the cotton gauze is soft, breathable, flexible and not easy to tear out.
- [Multiple Use] The sterile compressed gauze can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, and also used as a backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for minor wound bandaging. It's an essential trauma dressing in first aid kit.
- [Compact & Portable] It is a 4.5" x 4.1yd gauze with z-folded compressed pack. The ultra-compact size makes it easily to fit any IFAK and medic trauma kits.
- [Long Shelf Life] The sterile gauze is vacuum sealed with durable individual package and can be stored for at least 5 years.
- [Actual Combat Tested] RHINO RESCUE products are supplied to global military forces in many countries, and our products have been tested repeatedly in actual combat.
RHINO RESCUE's cotton gauze is designed to be compact and portable, easily fitting into any IFAK or medic trauma kit. Despite its small size, it offers the same level of performance as larger gauze options, making it an ideal choice for emergency situations. With a long shelf life of at least 5 years, it's an investment in safety that lasts.